BlogBlond

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Protocols Of The Elders Of Blogland

i will try my best not to implicate the guilty in this post, but if you are reading it, and you see yourself, you're just gonna have to suck it up...

apparently, i violated some sacred code of blogger conduct a few posts back. i mentioned something that happened that frustrated me, but i did not go to the origin of the frustration and try to "work it out" first.

okay, so my thinking about blogs is that they are pretty much a free-for-all of stream of consciousness writing and random thoughts about random subjects. to put it bluntly, i am of the following mindset: my blog, my universe, my rules.

if what i say violates your deeply-held moral principles of right and wrong and upsets your universe, either deal with it and take it like a man, or quit reading this blog.

so, i am wondering- am i alone in this view? is there really some code of conduct somewhere in the small print that i missed out, yet signed on to uphold? it is entirely possible that i am the witch (yes, the kind that starts with a B) that i have been accused of being. it is even likely at certian junctures that i am all about me (duh, i have a BLOG!!) and don't see the other side. i am blogging to process my own shtick when i should be fighting for truth, justice, the american way, and the goose-stepping adherence to the protocols of blogland. but who gets to make that up?

and if you can't take me, yet still obsessively read my blog, shouldn't that be your bad and not mine?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home