BlogBlond

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Buckwheat Meets Blogblond

hello all. just want to vent about my letter R.

the R key on my keyboard doesn't really work, so every time i type a word with the letter R, i actually have to go back and reR everything, or it gets left out.

if i didn't cae so much about you, my dea eades, my posts would ead like this. now, i don't know about you, but i find this quite etched. disconceting, even.

pehaps i should have said elme fudd meets blogblond, because, in etospect, it seems like a combination of the two.

anyway, i wish somethin funny would happen to me, so i could wite about it.

in the meantime, hee's a joke my 5 yea old made up: why did the key like the hat? because they went to the dugstoe togethe. yeah, not sue what kind of theapy this kid is gonna need one day, but, tust me, it's not my fault...

1 Comments:

  • At Wednesday, December 14, 2005 7:30:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Better than my four year old who believes all jokes need to be told in knock knock form. "Knock knock" "Who's there" "Why didn't the skeleton cross the road"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home