BlogBlond

Saturday, December 03, 2005

First Time's a Charm...

so, here i am doing my first blog entry. cool, huh? if you are reading this, please be advised that i will rarely, if ever, use capital letters. i will probably get so carried away with myself that i will forget to make paragraphs. i will probably use run-on sentences. i will invariably have many typos that i just can't be bothered to correct. if this will bother you, either get a life or get off this blog. this is my world...but you will still love me, because i am lovable in my real-ness. if you're still reading this, and not cursing me out for sounding arrogant or ignorant, we are off to a good start.

so, the question is: what should the first blog entry be about? idaelly, it should be something splashy, something that will make you want to come back for more. but honestly, that's not gonna happen tonight. i had so many good ideas about what to blog about- you know, those ideas that sound great until you wake up and think it over and realize that was one of the many dumbest thoughts you've ever had?

so, (yes, i know, this is the third paragraph that has started with "so," and i said that i probably wouldn't make paragraphs- but this is my blog, remember?) let me just invite you to say something nice to me about this first post, even though it has no content. i promise you that juicy reading will lie ahead if you will just stick with me. i figure that my first blog and your first read of my blog should me more of a gentle caress than a smash over the head with a heavy object. (we'll leave that for later...)

so, (yes, #4) whaddaya say?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home