BlogBlond

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

You Know What They Say About Assuming...

assume for a moment that i am not talking about you.

assume for a moment that if i had something to say about you, that i would say it directly, either on my blog, on yours, to your face, or all of the above.

assume for a moment that i am as wrapped up in myself as you are in yourself, and that i am actually blogging about an issue i was considering, rather than trying to take a stab at you.

assume for a moment that you actually do not know my entire circle of friends and acquaintances, and that maybe, just maybe, i am talking to or about someone you don't even know.

assume that it is not you who is ticking me off, and assume that if you post some whiny 'it's all about me' style comment that i will erase it and then actually blog about how stupid and whiny you are.

assume that it's not PMS.

assume that although you have issues, everyone has issues, and it really isn't always all about you. really.

assume that it's not only assuming that makes an ass out of u (but not me).

assume that the blogbrit is horrified by this post.

but you know what they say about assuming...

6 Comments:

  • At Thursday, May 18, 2006 11:51:00 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    But Blond, I thought it WAS all about me? ;)

     
  • At Thursday, May 18, 2006 1:08:00 PM, Blogger BlogBlond said…

    AS- okay, it can be all about you- but nobody else!!!!

    PC- glad i made you feel fuzy- whatever that is...;)

     
  • At Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:26:00 PM, Blogger Josh said…

    BB - STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!! Everything's going to be OK. Just breathe deeply. In, out, in, out. Ah! Relax. (Quick BlogBrit- shut off the computer!)

    Babe, it's been three straight posts in quick succession railing on the foibles of bloggers. We're getting under your skin. Don't give us the satisfaction of having succeeded...

     
  • At Thursday, May 18, 2006 5:48:00 PM, Blogger Mata Hari said…

    Babe?

     
  • At Friday, May 19, 2006 6:23:00 AM, Blogger BlogBlond said…

    okay, MH and others- i guess the cat's out of the bag... josh and i are madly in love. his latest post on his blog, about his indecision, is really about the two of us- and whether we should embrace our love or not. my next post was going to be about how happy we are together, but it seems like now that josh has called me 'babe' in a public forum, we should just 'fess up.

    blogbrit and i have decided that it's time for some new, younger blood. we love josh's energy and his spirit, and it's clear we were meant to be together.

    so, my apologies to all of josh's fans- both cyber and real, but it seems i have stolen his heart...

    have a great day!

     
  • At Friday, May 19, 2006 6:36:00 AM, Blogger Mata Hari said…

    blogblond - Let me clarify. In no way did I assume that his use of the word babe implied a torrid love affair. I was questioning his use of such a term to a lady, given his religious proclivities. Of course it is I who has won his heart. I'm just loathe to declare it to the world - but since you started it...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home